Who should I contact in case of a malfunction of my IMEON installation?

In the event of a malfunction of the installation including an IMEON solar inverter, you must contact the professional who carried out the installation. Do not interfere with the installation by yourself. You may, if necessary, contact the IMEON ENERGY technical service if he concludes a malfunction related to the solar inverter.